Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ELK'S HEAD????????????

On our trip to Mississippi over the weekend, we stopped at an Arby's in Horn Lake, Mississippi for a quick lunch. M, C and I were sitting at our table while the men were in line waiting for our food. I looked out the window and I saw this being pulled through the parking lot. I told M to look at the big deer head. She in turn told T to look at the deer head and he said it was not a deer head, but a moose head. Well, when hubby got back to the table I told him to look and he said it was an elk's head. Well, whatever it was, we were all sure fascinated by it.

I think the others in the restaurant thought we were a little odd taking pictures and all of it, but we don't just see this every day while eating at Arbys. Bless C's heart, he looked at it for a long time and then asked his mom if she thought it was real or fake. She told him, probably fake and he was happy. But, it definitely was real.

No comments:

Post a Comment