Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"GRAB THE BULL BY THE HORNS"

I am sure we have all heard the old adage "Grab the bull by the Horns" but did you know that there are some breeds of bulls that don't have horns. I didn't. These are Black Angus bulls and are bred to not have horns. It is for safety reasons.

This bull was snorting and kicking up dirt with his front leg. Sure am glad I was in the car. I have always been afraid of bulls, horns or no horns.

When I was doing my weekly drive today, I noticed this scarecrow from a distance and thought it was a person sitting in the chair. It was sitting in front of a garden. I thought the person was just sitting in the chair admiring their garden. A pretty cute scarecrow.

Also, remember my last post where I talked about putting begonias in my pots over the weekend. Well, first thing I do when I get up is open the blinds to look and see if they are growing. I thought something didn't look right and went out and found this. Wonder who the culprit was. Lulu or some other critter? One of the plants was laying about two feet from the pot out in the yard. I am not sure Lulu could even accomplish that.

No comments:

Post a Comment