Monday, January 4, 2010

GUEST BATHROOM

My goal for after Christmas was to take each room of the house and get it completely put together before I move on to the next room. Well, I think I can say that I have the guest bathroom downstairs completely put together. So, at least one room down. All the rooms in our house are painted taupe. Except this bathroom is painted green and I really like the color. The paint colors in the other rooms will change eventually, but for now they will stay this color. I am definitely not ready to start painting. I always feel like I am in a dungeon when I go in this bathroom. It is underneath the stairs. Maybe it is because it doesn't have a window in it. But, we have lived in houses before where the bathroom doesn't have a window and I didn't feel that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment