Thursday, November 12, 2009

THANKSGIVING 2000

I am still unpacking and I ran across these pictures. I had forgotten about taking these. They were completely separate from all my other pictures for some reason.

This was the first Thanksgiving after T and M married in 2000. We all went to Kansas City for Thanksgiving that year. If I remember correctly there was a snow on the ground that year. This was the first house that they bought and lived in for five years. They all look so young in these pictures.

As soon as Thanksgiving dinner was over they decorated the house for Christmas. Then we drove down to the Plaza to see all the Christmas lights. I tried to zoom in but this was before digital cameras, so the quality is not the best.



1 comment:

  1. Doesn't Tracy's hair look cute like that??

    Mmmm, I need some of that dressing...

    ReplyDelete