Sunday, October 2, 2011

ROAST

Tracy came over and ate dinner with us tonight. I cooked a roast with lots of potatoes and carrots. Yes, there is a roast under all those potatoes and carrots. It was really good, even if I did cook it. I had not cooked a roast in a long time. I can't even remember the last time I cooked one. Tracy made a fruit salad and brought it. I had read about this fruit salad on another blog and they said it was really good and they were right. I am posting the recipe at the bottom.

Frozen Fruit Salad

1 – 8 ounce bar cream cheese
¾ cup sugar
1 – 10 ounce box frozen strawberries (1/2 pint)
1 small can drained crushed pineapple
½ cup nuts
2 diced bananas
1 large tub cool whip

Combine cream cheese and sugar together in mixing bowl, then add the remaining ingredients. Mix well and pour into a 9 x 13 pan and freeze for several hours. Let thaw for 15 minutes before serving. Good enough to be a dessert too.

No comments:

Post a Comment