Thursday, October 13, 2011

FALL DECORATING

Fall table scape/love doing them but I am not really that good at doing them.
Have to have candy corn, not Fall without candy corn. This is the only kind of candy hubby will eat.
I have this in my foyer now, but I think I will put a candle in it and light it on Halloween night and put it on the porch for the trick-or-treaters. I am so excited, we will have Abby here this year for trick-or-treating. Kim and Abby will be coming on Friday before Halloween.
Haven't figured out how to keep the straw off the porch. The wind blows really hard here most of the time. I do sweep it, but it is right back on after I sweep.


Our mums should be in bloom by this weekend, but we are suppose to have a freeze next week. I guess we can just cover them at night.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're good at it! Gorgeous! And Abby will enjoy carrying those pumpkins around ;)

    ReplyDelete