Tuesday, August 24, 2010

RELIEF FROM THE HEAT

M and family left to go back home yesterday. These pictures of C and Karlie were taken at the Hide-A-Way, C's favorite pizza place. I promise Karlie did smile while she was here. In fact she smiled all the time, but for some reason I did not get a picture of her smiling.


As I type this at 2:30 PM, it is only 81 degrees. We woke up to rain this morning. I cannot even remember the last time that it rained. It is so nice outside. We sure needed some relief from the heat. Since it was so nice out, I went and sat on the patio and took pictures of hubby's tomato plant. He bought this kit in the spring. He now has one tomato and lots of blooms. Not sure the tomato will get ripe before we have the first frost.As I was sitting and looking around I noticed these birds were all lined up across the top of the fence. I guess maybe they are enjoying the cooler weather also.

1 comment:

  1. Karlie is my absolute favorite part of this blog! She is absolutely ADORABLE...

    ReplyDelete