Wednesday, February 18, 2009

REALLY FELT LIKE SPRING TODAY

The last time I checked today the temperature was 75. It was a little windy, but it was still a beautiful day. It really felt like Spring is just around the corner.
K and A came by and spent most of the afternoon and stayed for dinner. We ended up grilling hamburgers since it was so nice out.
K was trying to get A to sleep and I had fixed the pack and play for her to put her down and Lulu jumped in like she was sure that I fixed it just for her. I thought it made a cute picture.
A didn't end up sleeping very much even though she was sleepy. With her little bottom in the air. She looks very comfortable. Yes, we know you are not suppose to put them on their tummy now, but someone was watching her the whole time.

Pappa has more luck keeping her happy than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment