Wednesday, February 11, 2009

GRANDDAUGHTER A

I think this is my favorite picture so far of my granddaughter A. She is in her car seat going to her first appointment with her pediatrician. She is ten days old in this picture.

My youngest daughter K, granddaughter A and myself went to Applebee's today to eat and then to Wal-Mart to buy a pack and play. It will just make it so much easier when A is visiting Momo and we won't have to worry about our cat, Lulu bothering her. Lulu likes to just look at her and sniff her and if she moves then Lulu wants to jump up beside her.

A was kind of fussy today. K thinks it is because she is having to supplement with formula and the formula is upsetting her stomach. But A goes back to the pediatrician on Friday for a check-up, so maybe she will get straightened out.

Hopefully I will have some new pictures to post later this week of A.

1 comment: