Thursday, September 6, 2012

HOUSE IN THE WOODS(Part 1)

Kim and I celebrated our birthdays together this year at Beaver Lake. Kim's birthday was the 2nd and mine was the 5th. When we made the reservations about a month ago, we thought it would only be Melvin, Tracy and I but then Kim decided that her and Abby would like to join us. Abby called it the house in the woods. We have stayed in these cabins on several occasions before. I am only going to post a few pictures at a time. I don't know about others but ever since Blogger changed I have had trouble trying to upload several pictures at a time. The lake was very low this time. The lowest since we have being going.




View of lake from our cabin.
Abby standing on the deck of our cabin with lake in background.

No comments:

Post a Comment