Saturday, November 26, 2011

OUR THANKSGIVING

This year was Michelle and Tad's year to go to his family in North West Missouri. So, hubby and I traveled to Arkansas to spend Thanksgiving with Kim and Family. We arrived on Tuesday and Tracy joined us on Wednesday night.

Kim did most of the cooking for our Thanksgiving Dinner. It consisted of turkey, cornbread dressing, Honey Baked ham, green bean casserole, broccoli cheese casserole, sweet potato casserole, fruit salad, rolls, two pumpkin pies and a pecan pie. It was all really good.

Abby on Thanksgiving Day, playing outside. It was a warm day, in the sixties.





On Saturday, Kim, Tracy and I took Abby to the Old Mill to take pictures for my Christmas card. After pictures, we went to Jason's Deli to eat. Abby thought she was going to get to go shopping, so she got to go to Petco and pick out a toy for Tucker.




The Old Mill is the perfect place to take pictures, but it takes at least two people to keep Abby from falling in the lake.


Not sure which one I will use for my card, but I thought all of these were cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment