Wednesday, July 13, 2011

HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!

I think this cartoon pretty much sums up what it feels like to live where we live right now. We did have some rain yesterday, which helped cool things off a little, but it is suppose to be 110 degrees here on Sunday.
We are going on another short vacation. Hubby, Tracy and I will be leaving on Friday to meet, Kim, Abby, and Jamie. Kim says Abby ask everyday about Momo, Pap-pa and ReeRee(that is what she calls Tracy). She wants to know when she is going to see us again. We are all excited to see her also. I just hope it will be a little cooler where we are going. We will all be staying in this cabin. I will post about our trip when we return.

1 comment:

  1. I made the mistake of telling her we were going to see you guys this weekend yesterday, so for the last two days, she's been periodically taking my hand, walking me to the door saying "Come on Mommy, bye bye Momo, Pappaw, Reeree! Let's go!"

    Though I usually say "Tracy" when I talk about her, so just today she started saying "Reetsy" instead of Reeree. She's getting closer!

    Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete