Thursday, May 27, 2010

TREE CARVINGS AND OTHER THINGS

This week when I was driving around, I decided to drive through a new neighborhood and take pictures. This is an awesome neighborhood. I love the houses and the neighborhood has lots of trees. Some of the old trees, that have died, someone has taken them and carved sculptures out of them. I think that is pretty neat.


One of the houses in the neighborhood. An eagle.




Close-up of eagle.


An owl and a raccoon in the hole underneath it.

Close-up of owl and raccoon.




These pictures were taken last week. The TV weather forecasters said there was a tornado three miles from us. I decided to go sit underneath the stairs. We have a little room that we use for storage underneath the stairs. Hubby decided to stay out and watch the TV to see what was going on. Thank goodness the tornado never touched down.


This is what the sky looked like when I went underneath the stairs.


This is what it looked like when I decided to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment