Monday, February 22, 2010

A COMFORT FOOD

I am sure that everyone has a food that is their comfort food. Well, mine is hot chocolate. Starbucks is my favorite. When we lived in Maumelle, Ar. there was a Starbucks less than five minutes from our house. Where we live now, there is not one close and that is probably a good thing.


T had given me a box of Starbucks hot chocolate packets for Christmas, but they are now all gone. The packets were not as good as the real thing from Starbucks, but they were good and low in weight-watcher points, if you are counting your points. She e-mailed me the other day and said that a survey said that hot chocolate is one of the top five foods that is good for your heart. I replied, that is good because I am obviously addicted it. So, if it is my comfort food, then I must need a lot of comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment