Tuesday, September 2, 2014

LABOR DAY WEEKEND/BIRTHDAYS

Kim and I celebrated our birthdays over the Labor Day weekend at Lake Hamilton in Hot springs, Ar. We rented a condo overlooking the lake. Our birthdays are three days apart. I brought Kim home from the hospital on my birthday. Mam-ma and Pap-pa were staying with the kids and Mam-ma had made a birthday cake for me.
Lake Hamilton-View from our condo.
Abby ready to go take a swim in the condo pool.
Abby dressed in the Rapunzel dress-up outfit I bought her.  She loved looking in the mirror at herself.

Garvan Woodlands Garden-Tracy, Kim, Jamie and Abby went here on Saturday.  Hubby and I opted to go shopping instead.  I think there was a lot of walking involved.

 They had a fairy village for kids.  Abby liked that.






Sunset on Lake Hamilton.  It rained a lot while we were there.
The Belle came by our condo several times a day.
We went to Fisherman's Wharf for Kim and my birthday dinner.
Abby and Pap-pa at Fisherman's Wharf.

No comments:

Post a Comment