Monday, May 2, 2011

WHEN IT RAINS, IT POURS

When I was a little child, I heard this said all the time, mostly from my father. Well, I was saying it this weekend. I buried my mother exactly three months ago this weekend. On Saturday, my sister-in-law called to tell me my brother wasn't doing so well, that he has cancer, lung cancer and he will be having surgery on Wednesday in Oxford, Ms. It will be the same doctor that did surgery on my Mother when she broke her hip back in December. He is only 69, I don't consider that very old. He is my only living brother. My other brother died in a one car accident 17 years ago at the age of 49. We still don't know all the details about that and I don't think we ever will.

I don't have that many followers on my blog, probably only thirty regular ones. But, I am always telling my kids if I could really write about what happens in my life, I would have at least three times that amount probably. I just feel I shouldn't put it all out there. I have thought about just making it private so I could. It would be good to get it all off my chest.


But, for some good news, Tracy sold her house in Overland Park, Ks. It had been on the market for almost a year. She has been living with us and working since November. She is very excited to finally get to start looking for a house here in Oklahoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment