Thursday, July 6, 2017

OUR FOURTH

Michelle and family arrived from Kansas City on Monday night. We began getting things ready for a cookout on Tuesday morning. Michelle went for jog and it started raining. After it stopped raining, we took the kids over to the lake, that is just across the blvd. from us to take pictures. We left Pap-pa at home to grill the hamburgers, hot dogs and bratwurst.


  My first picture with all four of my grand kids.  I think the picture turned out really cute.


 Abby holding her little brother.  I told Abby not to drop him and she said I hold him all the time and I have never dropped him Momo.



 This turned out to be a cute picture of Carter and Jack.  My oldest and youngest.  Jack loved  Carter.  Carter loved holding Jack also.





































Jack looking cute in his patriotic outfit.


The grand-kids played on the slip and slide after we ate.


  We celebrated Michelle's birthday while she was here.  Forty one years ago on July 4th I walked up a steep hill to get to the top of  Red Mountain in Birmingham, Al to see fireworks shot off.  I was pregnant and holding an almost 3 yr old.  Six days later Michelle was born.  She was not due until a week after her birthday.  It was not a smart thing to do, my feet were so swollen that night when I went to bed  that I thought they might burst.  Why did I carry Tracy, because she would not let her dad.  Michelle weighed 8lbs 8 ounces and was very healthy.





No comments:

Post a Comment