Tuesday, December 30, 2014

CHRISTMAS/2014 IN ARKANSAS

We spent Christmas in Arkansas this year with Kim and family. Tracy, hubby and I left on Tuesday and came back home on Friday. We decided to come back on Friday because they were predicting snow in Oklahoma City on Friday and they predicted correctly. We didn't take a lot of pictures this year for some reason. Santa was good to Abby. I asked her if Santa was good to her and she said he brought me gifts. I don't think she understood what I meant by asking if he was good to her.LOL














 Pap-pa petting the dogs.  One dog can't be petted without petting the other.













Pap-pa spending quality time with Abby.




On Christmas Eve, we opted to just have hors d'oeuvres instead of our traditional pizza.
Christmas dinner consisted of prime rib, roasted potatoes, asparagus, Cajun corn and deviled eggs.  We had cherry pie topped with ice cream and pecan pie for dessert.  It was really good.

Everyone except hubby and I went to see a movie on Christmas Day night.

No comments:

Post a Comment