Tuesday, March 29, 2011

MISS ABBY AND OTHER THINGS

Miss Abby works out on the elliptical at the age of two. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- On another note, my grand babies from Kansas City will be arriving on Thursday. This will be our Easter with them since they will be at their other grandparents on Easter. Their Easter baskets are all ready for them. Carter now collects Nascar, so Tracy and I ordered his gifts from e-bay. We were able to find a little duck for Karlie's Easter basket. She loves ducks. I also went ahead and fixed Abby's for her, although she will not be here until Easter. I even found a little red headed doll to go in her basket. I think a trip to visit the Easter bunny is in store for sometime this weekend. Sure hope it is nice and sunny while they are visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment